What are the most popular styles of men's raincoats at Lands’ End?
How do I choose the right size of raincoat for a man?
- To choose the right size of raincoat for a man, measure his chest, waist, and hips and compare the measurements to the size chart provided by Lands’ End.
What are some materials to look for in a Lands’ End men's raincoat?
- Typically, men’s raincoats include water-resistant or waterproof fabrics such as nylon or polyester, as well as breathable materials like mesh or ventilated panels to prevent overheating. Many Lands’ End raincoats offer additional features such as windproof material and extra lining for cold temps.
What are some tips for taking care of a men's raincoat?
- Some tips for taking care of a men's raincoat include hanging it to dry after use, avoiding harsh detergents or bleach when washing it, and storing it in a cool, dry place when not in use. Avoid crumpling up your jacket unless specifically buying a Packable Raincoat.
Are there any special features to look for in a men's raincoat?
- Special features to look for in a men's raincoat include the following:
- A hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions
- Extra pockets
- Packable jacket options
- Fleece-lining for warmth
- Breathability options such as underarm zippers