< Back to Sweepstakes
Lands’ End School Bell Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Lands’ End School Bell Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM Central Time (“CDST”) on July 7, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on August 17, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and is a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, all overseas military installations and Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence as of the date of entry. Employees of Lands’ End, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or sweepstakes agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns of each of the foregoing (“Sponsor Entities”), from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to, or arise out of, participation in the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: You may enter one of two ways:
VIA WEBSITE: Go to https://www.landsend.com/school-bell-sweepstakes (the "Web Site") during the Sweepstakes Period to gain access to the registration form, if you haven’t done so previously. Enter the Sweepstakes by completing the registration form with your true and correct information (required fields include: Full Name, Zip/Postal Code, Email Address, Phone, and confirmation that you are a resident of the United States or Canada).
VIA TEXT: Send a text to 77344 with the keyword CLASS and follow the prompts to complete your entry. Msg&data rates may apply. Max 8msg/mo. Text HELP for help STOP to stop.
Upon registering, you will earn one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry”). All winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address, per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: There will be One (1) Grand Prize Winner (selected on or about August 17, 2022 in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period). ODDS OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner will receive prize notification via email on or about August 17, 2022. The Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner shall be sent, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release and an IRS W9 Form. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Lands’ End within three (3) business days of date of issuance. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Lands’ End, Inc. within three (3) days of date of issuance. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor and shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (i) winner’s failure to respond to notification within 72 hours after its transmission; (ii) winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (iii) winner’s failure to validly claim the prize within ten (10) days of the notification date; and (iv) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
- PRIZES: A total of one (1) prize will be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period as detailed below:
PRIZE LIMITATIONS: The prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitutions allowed. Each winner agrees to accept the prizes “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each prize winner must provide Sponsor with valid proof of identity, residency and age, matching the identity of the entrant, before any prize will be awarded. If it is discovered during prize verification that you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or your Sweepstakes Entries will be void. Sweepstakes Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Sweepstakes entries made by any means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Sweepstakes Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. If a winner is a Canadian resident, before being declared a confirmed winner, the potential winner will be required to answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question during a pre-arranged telephone call, and comply with the Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
- SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of:
Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) spending money (awarded in the form of a check)
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize is $5,000.00 USD
PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into this Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential winner, by accepting the prize grants to Sponsor and Sponsor’s affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the entrant’s name, city, state, photograph and likeness in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY/GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor and Sponsor Entities shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for entries that are late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules, and all such entries will be disqualified. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree: (i) to be bound by these official rules and by all applicable laws and all decisions of the judges which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to the official rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against Sponsor or any of the Sponsor Entities; and (iv) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and each of the Sponsor Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from any liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity), costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable outside attorney’s fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) your participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (b) typographical errors in the official rules or any Sweepstakes materials, (c) acceptance or possession, defects in, use, misuse or inability to use an prize (or any component thereof), (d) any change by any company or any other person providing any of the components of a prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor or any of the Sponsor Entities’ control or as otherwise permitted hereunder, (e) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (f) human error, (g) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the entry (including, without limitation, the entry information or any parts thereof), (h) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Sweepstakes site or any telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by Sponsor or any of the Sponsor Entities or by you, (i) interruption or inability to access the sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related web pages, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (j) any damage to your (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes, (k) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (l) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omissions on the part of Sponsor or any of the Sponsor Entities, or any of their agents or employees, or (m) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor any one or more of the Sponsor Entities. Each winner hereby acknowledges that Sponsor and the Sponsor Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or component thereof, including any express or implied warranties provided by any of the prize suppliers associated with this Sweepstakes.
- DISCLAIMERS: By entering, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and the Sponsor Entities will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant's acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in the Sweepstakes, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award all prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner(s) send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by August 19, 2022 to: Lands’ End School Bell Sweepstakes Winners List Request, Lands’ End, Inc., 5 Lands’ End Lane, Dodgeville, WI 53595, ATTN: Email Marketing Team.
- SPONSOR: Lands’ End, Inc., 1 Lands’ End Lane, Dodgeville, WI 53595
- ADMINISTRATOR: Lands’ End, Inc., Email Marketing Team, 5 Lands’ End Lane, Dodgeville, WI 53595