- Knit-like indigo French terry for maximum comfort
- Reinforced cotton fabrics make them strong all over, not just the knees
- Up to four times better abrasion resistance than traditional cotton knits
- Substantial 6.78 oz. fabric feels lighter without knee patches
- As soft and stretchy as ever, maybe even more
- Bounces back wear after wear, wash after wash without losing shape, fading or show-through
- Thin, soft and comfy full elastic waistband
- Heat-transfer back label won't rub or itch
- 78% cotton/17% polyester/5% spandex. Machine wash. Imported
- The Seal of Cotton and TOUGH COTTON™ are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated.
- Receive Preferred School contribution with purchase
Literally. We just made the best leggings ever. The secret? TOUGH COTTON™ Technology. This cool technology uses innovative treatments to make the fabric stronger for longer by creating bonds with the cotton fibers. Fun fact: TOUGH COTTON™ Technology stands up to wear and tear up to four times better than traditional cotton knits. Result? The super-strength she needs from waist to ankle, not just the knees. Plus, just as substantial, soft and stretchy, if not more! Impressive stuff, huh? She'll agree by wearing them every day and you'll agree by washing them without worry.