- Made from Belgian flax
- Naturally high breathability gives the fabric a fresh, airy feel
- Washed for a lived-in look and feel that only gets better with time
- Very durable, heartily withstanding machine laundering
- Duvet Cover has internal corner ties to prevent shifting.
- Shams have envelope closures
- This product has been verified in an independent laboratory as free from harmful levels of more than 300 substances to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- 100% linen. Machine wash. Imported
Chambray is a wonderful fabric for year-round use. It’s woven using colored warp yarns and white weft yarns, creating that classic mottled appearance. This chambray duvet cover is made from the same premium Belgian flax as our other linen sheets. Plus, it’s garment washed for ultimate softness, so it has a breathable, airy quality unmatched in any linen we’ve seen.