- 5-oz. of soft combed cotton per square yard — upgrade to be even softer and longer-lasting
- We brush our flannel for softness, which creates fine fibers and a comfortingly velvety texture that develops with washing
- Duvet features internal ties that keep comforter from shifting.
- Made by Portuguese master weavers
- This product has been verified in an independent laboratory as free from harmful levels of more than 300 substances to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- 100% cotton. Machine wash. Made in Portugal
Our five ounce flannel is crafted by a family-owned Portuguese mill with decades of expertise. The secret to its softness? It’s brushed and sheered for an almost velvet-like hand that pills less and lasts longer. Each square yard is packed with 5 oz. of soft cotton that’s combed to remove impurities and shorter fibers. This duvet features a stately plaid on the outside as well as internal ties that keep comforter from shifting.