- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
- UPF 50 (the highest possible) for safer sun time
- Swim separates let her mix & match sizes in tops and bottoms (plus rash guards!) for a perfect fit
- Quick-drying, chlorine-resistant, stretchy fabric
- Easy-on elastic waistband
- Solid bikini briefs underneath
- Modest-coverage swim skirt with front lining
- Find a Matching Swim Top
- Body: 80% nylon/20% spandex. Lining: 100% polyester. Hand wash. Imported
A swim bottom to flip for — we attached bikini briefs underneath so she can splish, splash and stay covered. Made with the best features for under the sun like quick-to-dry fabric, a modest-lined front and it’s earned a UPF rating of 50 (the highest possible) that means harmful UV rays are blocked.