- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
- UPF 50 (the highest possible) for safer sun time
- Swim separates let her mix & match sizes in tops and bottoms (plus rash guards!) for a perfect fit
- Quick-drying, chlorine-resistant, stretchy fabric
- Modest-coverage rash guard with front lining
- Mock neck means more coverage
- Short sleeves
- Find a Matching Swim Bottom
- Body: 80% nylon/20% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester. Hand wash. Imported
It’s not easy keeping kids covered with sunscreen. That’s why we love our rash guards. They’re the ultimate backup to sunscreen with a UPF 50 rating, the highest possible, blocking 98% of harmful UV rays. Protection lasts the life of the garment too, through lots of washing and exposure to sun and chlorine.