- Solid colors when dry and different prints appear when wet
- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
- UPF 50 (the highest possible) for safer sun time
- Water-repellent, quick-drying and chlorine-resistant fabric
- Full elastic waistband, faux fly and functional drawstring
- Comfy mesh liner
- Single back pocket with drainage grommets
- Hits just above the knee; 7 inch inseam
- 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported
- Note: To help keep the "magic" alive, please tumble dry the swim trunks after use to reset the finish.
These trunks are built to give him all-day comfort and sun protection. In fact, they’re rated UPF 50 (the highest possible) because they block 98% of UV rays. And, they’ll dry in a flash when he gets out of the water. So, fewer soggy backseats after all day in the water.