- Durable nylon shell made from waterproof, windproof fabric
- Soft sherpa fleece lining in the body and collar; sleeves have quilted nylon lining with Polyester insulation
- Zip front with full interior storm guard
- Secure zippered pockets
- Shell: 100% nylon; Body lining: 63% polyester/38% acrylic; Rib trim: 80% acrylic/15% polyester/5% spandex; Sleeve insulation: 100% polyester
- Machine wash. Imported
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARMER: -3° to +19° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Squall Jacket in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
Born in the early '80s, the Squall Jacket is our best-selling men’s jacket, the oldest member of the Squall® family and the piece of outerwear that best exemplifies all our know-how. In this limited edition, we’ve lined it with sherpa fleece, while retaining the classic style and versatility you love. It’s reliably warm and made from durable waterproof, windproof fabric. It has all of our Jacket’s signature features, including raglan sleeves, rib-knit cuffs and hem. It’s durable, comfortable, hard-working. And priced more fairly than anything comparable you’ll find.