- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
- UPF 50 protection blocks 98% of UV rays
- Mock neck and long sleeves for more coverage
- 82% nylon/18% spandex fabric blend won't sag in water
- Note: White is 80% nylon/20% spandex
- Machine wash. Imported
- Receive Preferred School contribution with purchase
It's not easy keeping kids covered with sunscreen. That's why we love our rash guards. They’re the ultimate backup to sunscreen with a UPF 50 rating, the highest possible, blocking 98% of harmful UV rays. Protection lasts the life of the garment too, through lots of washing and exposure to sun and chlorine. Stretchy nylon/spandex blend holds its shape when wet.