Men's Snow Squall 3- in-1 Jacket
Legendary Squall protection with climate control.
- Waterproof nylon shell with sealed seams keeps you dry
- Hidden zip front with snap stormflap to block cold, wind
- Detachable hood has a built-in visor, adjusts for a better fit
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord bottom help hold in heat
- Shell has a compartment for handwarmer packets inside the pockets
- Liner has 100-gram insulation, can be worn alone or layered with shell
- TEMPERATURE RATING — WARMEST: -30° to 0° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Snow Squall 3-in-1 Jacket in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
With our famous Squall® construction and three ways to wear it, this jacket is versatile enough to take on any weather. The outer shell and inside jacket/liner are designed to wear separately or together for maximum protection. The durable nylon shell is waterproof to keep you warm and dry. Plus there is a pocket for everything. Outside are fleece-lined pockets and zippered pockets on the chest and sleeve. Inside is a mesh pocket and a zippered MP3 player pocket with cord port. The removable liner layers under the shell but also makes a great stand-alone jacket. It's insulated for added warmth and has a DriOff™ finish to repel rain and snow. Features include a fleece-lined collar, adjustable cuffs, a pair of pockets outside, plus a mesh pocket inside. Shell is 100% nylon with a polyester lining. Liner is 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary