Rated 4 out of 5 by MarcMMM Needs 2 more belt loops
Would fit better if it had 2 more belt loops in the back...
July 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Buyer66 Excellent fit and comfort.
It fits exactly like size ordered. Partner wears it all the time now, and it seems to be wearing beautifully. Great look for "older guys"..
July 12, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by lovemykoratcat Great legs, but
My husband finds them a bit baggy in the seat and upper thighs, not quite what we expected from a slim fit Jean since his butt is not flat and his thighs are well-proportioned. We both like the faded summer wash color, and the denim is a great all-season weight. The cut and fit of the legs is just right. I washed them in cold water and dried them on low and they did not run, fade or shrink. As others have mentioned, the placement of the belt loops leaves something to be desired, especially in the back--that was something he immediately complained about. It's fine that the bottoms are pre-worn, since they get that way pretty quickly with normal wear.
I.like that the jeans are both sturdy and fashionably cut and come in a good selection of colors. If they fit better in the butt and upper thighs, I'd be ordering two more pair in black and gray for him right now, so please, LE, tighten up and fly right! :)
January 29, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Stanford Fits well for slim hipped man.
Fits well and stay up on hips. I have no backside so this is a great fit.
January 22, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by QueenG The fit is much tighter than a slim fit.
The fit of these jeans is very slim. My husband usually needs a slim fit in pants. In these he would need to go up two sizes. The quality was good, fit not so much.
January 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clearwater62 My favorite Lands' End Jeans.....but.....
1. Since I discovered Lands' End Jeans, my only complaint is that when I went to order another pair, the available styles had changed (Tapered, Straight Fit, Traditional) and the baggier styles I don't care for as much; I'm excited about the SLIM FIT (I bought one paid in early December and my wife bought me another pair for Christmas); please keep this style available!!!
2. The other 3 pair I have, I was able to specify the inseam (27"), but that wasn't available with the new ones, so I had to have them altered, adding a bit to cost.
3. My older 3 pair have 3 belt loops in back, one in the center and one on each side of center, about 4" away, which seems to provide good support for keeping the jeans from sliding off the hip; the new ones only have a single loop in the middle of the back, so time will tell how often I have to be hoisting them up.
4. The SLIM FIT jeans are made in China and, like a pair of Green Bay Packers jeans I have (also made in China), it would be nice if the fly would zip down a bit further (is Chinese male anatomy different?!). Can make for a bit of gymnastics!
5. My older 3 pair all have 33" waist, but the SLIM FIT 33" I ordered myself had excess room in the waist; the pair my wife bought for me are 32" and fit great....not sure why the difference, but jeans were washed before having legs altered.
All said, despite a few quibbles, I love the SLIM FITS and look forward to wearing them for a long time to come.
January 9, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by AlexVarga234 The jeans supposedly fit low on the waist. Wrong. They crotch hung to mid thigh.
The jeans were to be slim fit. Wrong. They were baggy in the seat and thigh. They were tapered at the ankle to create a ridiculous appearance.
January 4, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by EricT Not as Pictured
The image on the website shows a slightly weathered dark blue with black or dark blue stitching (looking at the back pockets). What I received were very dark jeans, much like those old unwashed dark Levis, and the stitching all around was orange/gold. I've returned for the next lighter color blue. I hope that image was true. If not, LE needs to make its images more accurate. However, as someone with slim legs, the fit was perfect.
December 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spartycal Great slim jeans
I'm always looking for jeans that fit my relatively thin frame and are comfortable. I'm 5'11" and 160, and have basically no butt. Most jeans look baggy in the rear end on me, but these look very good (or so I'm told). Very comfortable too. After the first pair, I got two more colors. The "rough seas" is my favorite, not only for the color, but the softness and comfort as well. Good job, Lands End!
December 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by OttawaMimi Great new stylish cut
Bought three of these. They are not skin tight skinny jeans but close fitting and smooth. Look very stylish but still comfortable. He looks great walking away in them. They did not stretch out or rub off, even the indigo wash, as some have reported. Bought them on sale but you can't beat these jeans at any price. LE jeans bought in 2006 still look new after years of hard wearing.
November 26, 2014