Girls' Expedition Jacket
A winter coat you can warm up to.
- Lands' End Temperature Rating: WARMER -5°/25°F learn more
- Water-resistant & windproof 3-ply nylon shell
- DriOff™ finish sheds the wet stuff
- Made of 600 fill power down (the higher, the better insulating ability)
- New! Grow-A-Long™ sleeves extend up to 1 1/2 inches
- SnowGuard elastic wrist cuffs attach at the thumb to keep out snow & cold
- EZ-Zip Tab makes dressing mitten-friendly
- Reflective zipper pulls and logo in back for visibility
- Hits at the hip
- Little Girl S 4, M 5-6, L 6X
- Girl S 7-8, M 10-12, L 14, XL 16
Just like mom's (only smaller) — this ready-for-anything coat is packed with everything she needs for snow days and ski getaways. We built each one to be the "warmest" on our exclusive temperature rating scale and made it impervious to wind and water, so she stays dry and toasty no matter which adventures she takes. What's more, we added an amazing amount of detail, including our interior Stowaway Pocket for stashing hats and hand-warmer holders in the front pockets. And we Guarantee. Period.® her Expedition jacket will last, however harsh the elements (or wear and tear). Hits at the hip. Removable faux-fur hood (dry clean only). 100% nylon shell and lining. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary