Women's Regular PolarThin Insulator Jacket
Item # 404877-8K6
A down alternative that provides lightweight warmth and a flattering shape.
- Water-resistant shell fends off rain and snow
- PolarThin insulation adds warmth not weight
- Softest Heavenly Fleece lining inside the top half and collar
- Slightly shaped with princess seams and narrower quilting at the waist
- Careful attention to every quilting line
- Fleece-lined zippered pockets keep items secure
- Hip length
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMER: -15° to 10° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this PolarThin Insulator Jacket in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
Like down, PolarThin™ insulation provides warmth without weight. The shell also has a DriOff™ finish to shed rain and snow so it bead up and rolls off. (However, should some manage to sneak in, PolarThin insulation retains its loft when wet so you'll still stay warm.) For this jacket, we also added unique "extras" such as our ultimate-soft (and anti-pill) Heavenly Fleece™ inside for an added layer of coziness. Plus hidden fleece cuffs help keep out cold. Finally, the quilting is meticulously engineered — a more time-intensive process but the flattering results are worth it. 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary