Women's Regular Luxe Wool Commuter Coat
Item # 404785-7K8
Our longest coat ever sheds rain and snow on your daily commute.
- Rich wool blend, brushed for a luxuriously soft hand
- Water-repellent finish makes water bead up, roll off
- Hidden button placket with flapped pockets
- Pass-through pockets for easy access without opening your coat
- Back vent allows moving room
- Below knee
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMER: 0° to 20° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Wool Commuter Coat in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
Worried about commuting in bad weather? This coat is professional, polished and provides the most protection from the elements. The fabric contains a luscious mix of fine wool and sumptuous cashmere for an incredibly soft touch. A water-repellent finish (which most others don't include) turns our Commuter Coat into a modern-day essential. Its simple silhouette features a hidden button placket for a clean line in front. Beautiful tailoring includes decorative pickstitching along the edges, plus contrast piping and a full lining inside. Two patch pockets and one inside chest pocket. 65% wool/25% polyester/5% cashmere/5% other. Dry clean. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary