Women's Lined Outrigger Jacket
Perfect Jacket for Everyday
This is a great jacket. It fits true to size and is warm for the cool Wisconsin evenings.
I like the slightly longer tail and the ample pockets.
May 12, 2013
Great fit. Great depth of color, black or red. Warm, yet lightweight. Love the hide-away hood. Easy zipper.
May 12, 2013
Fits and looks great
Everything about this jacket is perfect. I have slightly longer arms, but it fits nicely. Length is just at my hips. Jacket is very comfortable and not too heavy. I chose the green and am delighted with the color.
Overall, a good buy.
May 11, 2013
Amazing jacket for the price
The lined outrigger parka is made really well. A quality item for sure. The fleece lining makes it cozy without being too warm. I chose the dark olive and it's really lovely , very neutral . The fit is on the large size. I ordered the extra large and it has a very generous fit, but will be great in fall to wear a heavy sweater under . To be honest the larger appearance suits the jacket style and n,y enhances the appearance.
May 11, 2013
Nice but LINTY
I like the navy jacket, fit is loose and comfortable. The XL is a little larger than I needed, but still looks good. Sleeves could be an inch longer for my long arms, but don't feel short. The size Large sleeves might have been too short. I like the fleece inside the body and not the sleeves, as it makes it easier putting on over long sleeve shirts and still feels cozy. I made the mistake of wearing a white T- shirt underneath that became covered in lint (that I could not remove). Wash the jacket before wearing. I haven't worn it since washing to see if still sheds. Can no one design a hood that actually stays on your head in windy weather?
May 8, 2013
Just what I wanted..
I felt the sizing was true to size for the Large that I usually order. The fleece inside will add extra warmth for our trip to Alaska next month. No fleece in the sleeves...perfect because you can't slide into the arms if there is fleece. Land's End knew what they were doing, check out the comments in their competition (LLB) no one likes fleece in the arms.
April 28, 2013
I like the way it fits
It is comfortable in any weather
April 13, 2013
I liked it except for the hood.
The fit was fine - but the hood had a stiff bill built into it and it was not comfortable no matter whether I let it hang down my back or put it into the zippered collar. I will be returning it unfortunately. I really liked it except for that.
April 1, 2013
The winter weather is almost gone in New York so I've been wearing this jacket in the 40 and up temps. I love this jacket it's light and keeps me warm. Fits true to size and goes with everything on a casual day. Worth the price and more.
March 30, 2013
My New Favorite Jacket!
I love this jacket because:
2. Thin fleece lining; adequate for 40-60 degree weather and can easily layer for more warmth. I've worn my jacket several times and it keeps me comfortably warm in our 40-60 degree days. Easy to move around in also.
3. Elastic wrist with adjustable wrist closure -- perfect!
4. Sleeve length (for me) is perfect although most sleeves are usually a little too long for me.
5. Length of jacket (regular) covers my hips and butt very well; I'm not hippy and have a flat butt.
6. Exterior fabric has a smooth substantial taffeta type feel; have not worn it in the rain as it has not rained by me yet.
7. Hood folds up into collar nicely -- great feature.
8. Happy sleeves are satiny lined and NOT fleece lined otherwise would be hard to get into.
9. Nice interior zip pocket -- very handy.
10. Thought about getting an XL instead of L but glad I didn't otherwise I think it would be too large in the shoulder area and I'd look like a football player.
11. Like this jacket so much I also ordered it in the Woodland Pine (my first jacket was Navy Blue) -- wish it would stay cool all year long.
February 14, 2013