Women's Regular Insulated Squall Parka
Item # 407540-8K0
Our warmest Squall is ready for winter.
- Durable nylon shell with windproof WindCheck® laminate and DriOff™ finish
- 200-gram insulation adds extra warmth not weight
- Soft ThermaCheck®-300 fleece lining in the top half and hood
- Adjustable/removable hood provides full coverage
- Slightly shaped through the waist for a feminine fit, interior drawcord also lends shape
- Convenient two-way zipper — just like you asked!
- Compartment inside pockets holds handwarmer packets
- Above knee
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -25° to 0° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Insulated Squall Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
Here in Wisconsin, we're hit with a daily reminder of winter every time we walk out the door. So our passion to create the warmest outerwear is personal. As our warmest Squall®, this parka guarantees protection from cold, wind, snow and anything else Mother Nature throws your way. The durable nylon shell has a windproof layer, a water-resistant finish, and a storm flap to keep out the elements. Substantial 200-gram insulation provides extra warmth inside. Comfort features include a fleece-lined collar and pockets, plus adjustable cuffs with rib-knit cuffs inside. Our parka has plenty of storage space, too, including inside pockets to hold a cell phone, MP3 player. Bottom half is lined with 100% nylon. Machine wash. Imported.