Women's Regular f(x) Down Vest
Item # 419326-6V5
$119.00 NOW $49.97
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
Stay warm and dry on your outdoor adventures.
- Water-repellent nylon shell sheds rain and other wet stuff
- 600 fill power down insulation adds warmth, not weight
- Attached hood easily adjusts
- Adjustable drawcord hem keeps cold from sneaking in
- Engineered quilt lines add a unique look
- Neatly finished bound armholes
- Fleece-lined pockets house cold hands
- Falls at high hip
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARM: +5° to +25° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Down Vest in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
As part of the Lands’ End® f(x) Collection, this Down Vest is specially designed with the features you need to do what you love — whether its hitting the slopes, the cross country trail or the sledding hill. (Or even if you just enjoy being outdoors in winter.) Great for layering, it features a water-repellent nylon shell and 600 fill power down. And with a higher fill power, the greater the insulation, so we can use less of it for a bulk-free fit. The attached hood easily adjusts with one hand — just pull the bungee cord on each side and it holds in place. There is also a hidden bungee adjustment in back. The higher placket provides extra coverage for your chin and face. Vest is finished with an inside mesh pocket and an inside zip pocket. Machine wash. Imported.