Women's Plus Size Essential Down Parka
Item # 404809-8K2
$154.50 NOW $59.97
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
Bundle up without bulking up.
- Lightweight, warm 600 fill power down insulation
- Wind-resistant nylon shell with DriOff™ finish repels snow and wet
- Down-insulated hood is adjustable/removable
- Longer head-to-hip coverage with a convenient two-way zipper
- Cozy fleece inside the collar, cuffs and pockets
- Smaller channel quilting and interior drawcord create a slimming effect at the waist
- Mid thigh length
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -30° to -5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Down Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
How can something so light be so warm? Here's the download. The higher the fill power the greater insulation. Also choosing a better grade of down allows you to use less of it. Even our lightest down parka is packed with 600 fill power, so it weighs very little yet has superior warming power. Plus the nylon shell's water-resistant finish helps keep snow and other wet stuff from sneaking in. With all its "weather proofing" (not to mention its casual styling), this parka is a choice pick for everything you need to do outdoors — sledding, walking the dog, dashing from car to door. Its longer length provides added protection, plus there is an interior storm flap and hidden fleece storm cuffs. And the pockets even have a special compartment to hold a handwarmer packet. (Great for game days!) Machine wash. Imported.