Women's Plus Size Essential Down Coat
Item # 404813-8K6
Downright amazing! Bundle up without bulking up.
- Lightweight, warm 600 fill power down insulation
- Wind-resistant nylon shell with DriOff™ finish repels snow and wet
- Down-insulated hood is adjustable/removable
- Longer coverage with a convenient two-way zipper
- Cozy fleece inside the collar, cuffs and pockets
- Smaller channel quilting in back and interior drawcord create a slimming effect at the waist
- Above knee
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -45° to -10° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Down Coat in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
This Down Coat provides superior protection, yet (amazingly) weighs very little. How can something so light be so warm? It's the 600 fill power down we use. The higher the fill power, the greater the insulation. Also choosing a better grade of down allows you to use less of it. The result? A coat with maximum warmth, minimum weight. Plus the nylon shell's water-resistant finish helps keep snow and other wet stuff from sneaking in. Interior storm flap and hidden fleece storm cuffs help stop the wind from sneaking in. And with this coat's longer length and insulated hood, you'll have full coverage in the worst weather conditions — whether you're walking the dog or commuting to work. And since Wisconsin winters have taught us a thing or two, the outside pockets feature a compartment to hold a handwarmer packet. Machine wash. Imported.