Women's Regular Down Long Commuter Coat
Item # 394609-8K3
The warmest way to commute to work.
- Waterproof polyester shell with 600 fill power down insulation for superior warmth
- Tape-sealed seams keep moisture out
- External storm flap snaps over zip front for added protection
- Two-way zipper, bottom snaps allow easy movement when walking
- Pass-through pockets for easy access without unzipping your coat
- Carefully sewn inside to prevent slippage so feathers won't poke through
- Below knee
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST -35° to -10° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Down Commuter Coat in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
You'll look professional and stay warm and dry no matter what the commute — even if it's through a snowstorm. The shell feels like cotton, but it's really waterproof, 100% polyester. It has a DriOff™ finish, plus the seams are tape sealed, so water has no chance of sneaking in. And the 600 fill power down is lofty and lightweight so you won't feel "bulked up." Plus it's one of the warmest grades available. Smart features include an adjustable snap-off hood and fleece storm cuffs. All four pockets inside have a secure hook-and-loop closure. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary