Women's Regular Down Commuter Coat
Item # 394612-7R5
The warmest way to commute to work.
- Waterproof, breathable polyester shell
- 600 fill power down insulation for superior warmth
- Tape-sealed seams keep moisture out
- External storm flap snaps over zip front for added protection
- Bottom snaps allow easy movement when walking
- Pass-through pockets for easy access without unzipping your coat
- Above knee
- More to stay warm! Shop our collection of coordinating Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST -30° to -5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Down Commuter Coat in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
You'll look professional and stay warm and dry no matter what the commute — even if it's through a snowstorm. The shell feels like cotton, but it's really waterproof, 100% nylon. It's treated to a DriOff™ finish, plus the seams are tape sealed, so water has no chance of sneaking in. Inside, you'll stay toasty warm, thanks to the 600 fill power down insulation. It's lofty and lightweight so you won't feel "bulked up." Plus it's one of the warmest grades available. Our coat is designed with loads of smart features too, like an adjustable snap-off hood and fleece storm cuffs. All four pockets inside have a secure hook-and-loop closure. Machine wash. Imported.