Women's Regular Down Chalet Maxi Coat
Item # 417834-WNX
Our longest coat — more warmth, more coverage, more style.
- 600 fill power insulation provides superior warmth without bulk
- Water-repellent shell sheds rain, sleet and snow
- Insulated, snap-off hood with bungee adjustment
- Hidden zip closure with snap storm flap
- Decorative belt in back
- Handy two-way zipper allows venting, moving room
- Mid calf length
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARMEST: -40° to -10° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Down Chalet Maxi Coat in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
With this much coverage, you expect this coat to be warm. It’s incredibly warm, in fact, protecting you from temps as low as -40°. What will surprise you is how light it actually is. But that’s the beauty of down (and of this coat!). The higher the fill power — in this case 600 fill power — the greater insulation, so you can use less of it, eliminating excess bulk. The result is greater comfort and freedom to move without being weighed down. Soft fleece inside the collar, cuffs and pockets provides an extra touch of cozy. Coat is slightly fitted, plus has a drawcord waist for a more feminine shape. Finished with adjustable tabs on the cuffs, two zippered pockets and inside zip pocket. 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.