Women's Regular Classic Squall Parka
Item # 407542-6VX
Legendary Squall protection for serious winter weather.
- Durable nylon shell with WindCheck® barrier and DriOff™ finish
- Soft, cozy ThermaCheck®-300 fleece lining in the top half and hood
- Adjustable/removable hood adds extra protection
- Slightly shaped through the waist for a feminine fit, interior drawcord also lends shape
- Convenient two-way zipper — thanks for the suggestion!
- Compartment inside pockets holds handwarmer packets
- Allows for layering room so it fits true to size
- Mid thigh length
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -20° to 5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Squall Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
- Monogram It! View all monogram thread color options
As a member of the legendary Squall® family, this parka has all the famous Squall features you'd expect to take on harsh forecasts. The durable nylon shell has an extra windproof layer, and a water-resistant finish to fend off rain, snow, sleet and more. Comfort features include a fleece-lined collar and pockets, plus adjustable cuffs with rib-knit cuffs inside. All of the front pockets are lined with cozy fleece. Pockets have a special compartment to hold a handwarmer packet. (A great game day feature!) Inside zip pockets hold cell phone, MP3 player. Bottom half is lined with 100% nylon. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary