Women's Regular Classic Squall Parka
Item # 394647-8K9
The latest legendary Squall protection for serious winter weather.
- Tough nylon shell with WindCheck® barrier
- Warmer, softer ThermaCheck-300 fleece lining
- Adjustable/removable hood adds extra protection
- Princess seams add shape for a flattering fit
- Adjustable cuffs with storm cuffs inside help seal out cold
- Compartment inside pockets holds a handwarmer packet
- More to stay warm! Shop our collection of coordinating Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -20° to 5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Squall Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
Our Squall® Jacket has been around 27 years and counting. As a member of the legendary Squall family, this parka has all the famous Squall features you'd expect — and now, more to take on some of the harshest forecasts. The tough nylon shell has a laminated WindCheck® membrane that adds an extra windproof layer. Plus it has a water-resistant DriOff™ finish, so water beads up, rolls off. The inside is lined with lightweight ThermaCheck®-300 fleece for bulk-free warmth. And finally, our parka is topped off with a fleece-lined (snap-off) hood for extra protection. (It's also specially designed to lay flat when not in use.) Fleece-lined pockets feature a special compartment to hold handwarmer packets. With front snap cargo pockets and side-entry pockets — all with a cozy fleece lining. Inside zip pocket holds cell phone, MP3 player. Adjustable drawcord waist. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary