Women's Regular Beach Living Floral Print Scoop Tankini Swimsuit Top
Reduced Price Colors
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.
CONTINUE TO STEP 2
A top that changes its look.
- Top can be cinched in front and at the armhole for a different look
- Straps can be worn X-back or straight style
- Supportive underwire bra with removable soft cups (Plus Size has sewn-in soft cups)
- Mastectomy suit has a higher neckline and armholes, plus an underwire bra with sewn-in soft cups and prosthesis pockets
- Secure locking hardware on the straps. (View proper latch placement.)
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection
- Mix tops and bottoms (sold separately) to suit your style, mix sizes for a perfect fit
Our Beach Living® collection lets you create your ideal suit. With this top, it's easy to change your look. Straps can be worn two different ways to mix it up (and to help prevent tan lines). 80% nylon/20% spandex. Hand wash. Imported.
Women's Beach Living Floral Print Scoop Tankini Swimsuit Top
I just got this suit last night and it fits great. I wear a 36D bra and ordered the 6 D in the Bright Berry Floral. The D cup has an underwire which provides good support and actually fits a D chest unlike most other manufacturers. It fits nicely through the bodice and is a great length. The material is pretty thick so I have a feeling that it's going to take a long time to dry but I bought another one in the black polka dot so it so I can just switch off when we are camping. I paired it with the Bright Berry swim mini (a steal on clearance). I couldn't be happier.
May 10, 2012
Beautiful fabric, great fit, but too short
This top is super comfortable, especially if you have a larger chest like me (D cup). The underwire doesn't constrict or poke. The fabric is gorgeous and not too heavy as some of my other swim tops have been from LE. My only complaint is that the top could be 2-3" longer. I have the misfortune of being large chested and have a long torso. So while my size 10D fits great everywhere else, I have to wear a pretty high waisted bottom to make my stomach not hang out of the suit - I prefer bikini bottoms, but the rest of the suit is so so comfortable, I'm keeping this suit anyways.
October 18, 2011