Traditional 12" Wreath
Item # 412571-A60
Freshness guaranteed through 100 years of experience.
- From a century-old nursery in the Pacific Northwest
- Greens are responsibly hand-harvested under contract from managed forests
- Hand-tied for more lasting, uniform shape
- Three sizes available
- Suggestion: hang the small in multiples, or use as a centerpiece
- Delivered to the 48 contiguous states; sorry, no delivery to Post Office boxes
- Delivered directly from the manufacturer; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery
Crafted by a century-old nursery in the Pacific Northwest, this wreath blends Noble Fir, Western Red Cedar and Princess Pine, all harvested and tied by hand to hold its shape all season long. We also add natural Lodgepole pinecones, faux red berries and a tartan ribbon for contrast, depth and color. To prolong the wreath's freshness, we recommend you mist it daily and keep away from heat sources that may dry it out. Made in USA. Delivered directly from the manufacturer; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Delivered to the 48 contiguous states; sorry, no delivery to Post Office boxes. Sorry, no upgrades allowed. First shipment will begin November 15. Order by December 17 to ensure holiday delivery.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary