The Heritage V-neck Tee
Item # 387358-A6X
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
Everything it should be — in a V.
- V-neck isn't too high, not too low
- Short sleeves
- Washed-down color
- Proportioned to layer perfectly
- Soft 100% combed cotton fabric
- Intended to have a relaxed, lived-in style. Arrives unpressed and minimally packaged
- From our Canvas Lands' End collection — designed with a different fit that's inline with today's look and style. Click “Fit & Size” above to know what size to order.
Design: Fit, fabric and perfect proportions are what we're going after here — just the right length and weight to layer. The "V" isn't too high or too low — just right.
Possibilities: Versatile and utilitarian, put it to work as often as you like.
Heritage: So much has been accomplished in humble tee shirts — wars won, Hollywood legends made, nations built. And yet the word "t-shirt" first entered dictionaries in the 1920s; tees were considered underwear until James Dean came along; and screen printing techniques developed in the 1960s made the tee both fashion and statement.
Material: 100% cotton. Machine wash. Imported.