Teak Adirondack Chair
Item # 413916-WM1
Built to be the last teak Chair you’ll need to buy.
- Made of Lifetime Teak™, strong, long-lasting teak
- Constructed with rust-resistant hardware
- Back has the perfect angle for relaxing
- Wide arms easily hold a glass or book
- Comfortable “waterfall” curve at the knee
- Rust-resistant plated zinc hardware
- Some assembly required
- 23″Wx25 ½″Dx25 ½″H
We use only premium Lifetime Teak™: strong, long-lasting teak that you can leave outdoors all year long with no upkeep. No staining, no painting, no worries. Over time, it will weather to an elegant silvery-gray patina. (Prefer to keep it looking new? We offer Golden Care products, sold separately).
Like all our teak furniture, this Adirondack Chair is built with non-corrosive, rust resistant hardware able to withstand foul weather any season of the year, like the teak itself. Shipped flat, with easy instructions. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary