Soft Weave Hammock
Item # 419580-A60
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
Don’t go near it if there’s yardwork to do.
- All-weather acrylic fabric
- Cushioning polyester fiber-fill batting
- Strong, durable, soft-spun 100% polyester rope
- Spreader bars are White Oak, hand-dipped in marine varnish
- Spot clean
- Hang using the hooks provided or from the Hatteras Tri-Beam® Stand (sold separately)
- Get the Inside Story about this product and its development
Imagine a hammock that’s as soft as a bed: that’s the inspiration behind the Soft Weave Hammock. Made by hand in North Carolina by a company who’s hammock experience goes back a century, it’s a modern classic. The fabric-band “thatchwork” provides unsurpassed support — even getting on and off. The bands are also filled with polyester batting — like a quilt — for comfort no rope hammock can provide. And the shell fabric is all-weather acrylic, not cotton, to help water run off, to dry quickly, and to resist fading. Spot clean.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary