School Uniform Regular Bean Bag Cover
Item # 396742-BP7
Dress Code Guidelines
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
Machine-washable covers and better-built inserts make their room friend-ready.
- Machine-washable covers make their room kid-friendly
- Inserts designed to fill the cover more completely for longer-lasting support
- Covers and inserts sold separately
- Junior is recommended for kids up to 50" tall
- Regular is recommended for kids up to 65" tall
- Make it Your Own by adding a monogram or embroidered icon
- Receive Preferred School contribution with purchase
- Delivery by standard UPS to 48 contiguous states only; shipping upgrades not available
ABOUT OUR BEAN BAG COVERS:
Built-to-last twill covers have reinforced seams to prevent rip-outs. And they're machine washable, so there's no need to worry about spills and smudges. Durably chainstitched full-length back zipper allows easy removal of the insert for cleaning. 100% cotton. Imported.
ABOUT OUR INSERTS:
The new insert shell is 100% polypropylene, a fiber so tough that it's often used in outdoor products like rugs. This allows the shell to be much thinner and lighter than the former cotton shell. (Yes, it’s thin enough to be translucent, but that’s the beauty of this fabric: it doesn’t need to be heavy to be dependably tough.) When it comes to innovation we didn’t stop there; the fill is recycled polyester beads in a rectangular shell; and unlike previous inserts that shared the shape of the cover, this shape doesn’t allow the beads to crush down with use. Instead, they move and readjust each time the chair's used, to maintain lofty, cushioning support.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary