Intended to benefit K-12 schools having a 501(c)(3) or 509(a) tax exempt status under the Internal Revenue Code. Schools must submit relevant tax information to participate.
• The School Rewards Program applies only to “Preferred Schools.” Such schools agree to work with Lands’ End® as a school clothing provider, and make Lands’ End School Uniform catalogs available to school parents throughout the year.
• Lands’ End then assigns the school a “Preferred School Number.” For a school to receive credit for purchases, parents must specify this number when they place an order. Lands’ End and the school will work together to notify parents of their Preferred School Number.
• For Lands’ End fiscal year 2011, Lands’ End will donate
- 3% back to schools with over $10,000 in annual qualifying net sale
- 2% back to schools generating between $5,000 and $9,999 in qualifying net sales
- 1% back to schools generating between $1,000 and $4,999 in qualifying net sales
(Net sales are defined as the merchandise price plus services such as embroidery or monogramming, minus returns, tax and shipping costs.)
• Donations will be distributed annually in February. The contribution will be based on purchases made the prior year between February 1st ?" January 31st. Your school must be an active Preferred School at time of payment.
• The contribution applies to purchases from the Lands’ End School catalog, Web site or at kiosks in Lands’ End and Sears stores. Purchases from other Lands’ End catalogs, retail stores, outlets or elsewhere on the Web site are not eligible.
• Only one Preferred School Number per order.
• The following transactions are not eligible for the School Rewards Program:
- Bulk orders
- Orders made using discounted Gift Card
- Orders placed through incentive affiliates
• School contributions made through the Preferred School Program are not tax deductible by parents.
• The contribution applies to all qualifying purchases made after enrolling as a Preferred School.
• Lands’ End reserves the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this program at any time. Contact Lands’ End at 1-800-741-6311 and ask for a School Uniform Account Representative for more information or to join the Preferred School program. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.