NQP Women's Petite Polartec Aircore 200 Parka
Item # 434641-350
Not Quite Perfect™
- Dirt/oil marks; measuring/size faults; sewing faults
- Exclusive hollow-core fleece yarns provide 20% more warmth than the best fleece we offered previously
- More wind-resistant than ordinary fleece
- Antistatic, antipill to resist shocks, lint and pesky pilling
- Brushed on both sides for extra softness
- Princess seams create a more feminine fit
- Adjustable hood provides warmth, coverage
- Drawcord waist helps seal out cold
- Hip length
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARM: 5° to 25° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Polartec® Aircore® 200 Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
Some Parkas suffered dirt spots. Some had minimal sizing faults & sewing faults. Maddening as these defects are, they're also quite minor. If we felt otherwise, you wouldn't find us offering these at any price.
Polartec® Aircore® 200 fleece was created exclusively for Lands’ End® by the inventors of fleece. This innovative fabric uses unique hollow-core channeled yarns in an ingenious knit that traps more air, producing incredible warmth and superior softness. Yet it adds little weight for bulk-free layering. And talk about flattering. This versatile parka brings a touch of style to your overall look. Finished with side zippered pockets, plus one on the sleeve. 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.