NQP Women's Petite f(x) Power Stretch Fleece Half-zip
Item # 435414-359
Not Quite Perfect™
- Dirt/oil marks; material flaws; sewing faults; color faults; packaging faults
- All-way stretch for maximum mobility
- Highly breathable and wicks away moisture to keep you dry
- Wind and abrasion resistant
- Hidden venting in back allows air to circulate
- Wider cuff with thumbhole prevents cold and wind from getting in
- Slightly shaped through the waist without being clingy
- Falls at high hip
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARM: 10° to 30° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Polartec Power Stretch Half-zip in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
Some Half-zips suffered dirt spots. Some had material flaws, sewing faults & color flaws while some had packaging faults. Maddening as these defects are, they're also quite minor. If we felt otherwise, you wouldn't find us offering these at any price.
You don’t let a little cold weather stop you. As the temperature goes down, you turn up the fun — cross country skiing, running, snowshoeing, ice skating. But to stay warm during those activities, it’s all about smart layering. And our Polartec® Power Stretch® Half-zip is the ideal choice. It’s incredibly lightweight with a smooth face outside, cozy fleece inside. Plus it has 4-way stretch to follow your every move. Stand-up collar provides a bit more coverage when fully zipped. (And a chinguard helps prevent nips.) Finished with a zippered pocket on the sleeve for money, tissues, key, MP3 player — you name it. 84% polyester/16% spandex. Machine wash. Imported.