NQP Women's Regular Outrigger Anorak
Item # 434646-358
Not Quite Perfect™
- Dirt/oil marks; material flaws; sewing faults; packaging faults
- Storm flap hides deep zipper opening
- Casual, raglan sleeves with underarm groments for ventilation
- Kangaroo pocket has two side entries and one zippered opening on top
- Straight hem cinches tight if you’d like
- 100% nylon shell has water-repellent finish
Some Anoraks suffered dirt spots. Some had material flaws, sewing faults while some had packaging faults. Maddening as these defects are, they're also quite minor. If we felt otherwise, you wouldn't find us offering these at any price.
This is the anorak you’ll pull on for quick hikes or morning stints on the soccer or playground sidelines. It’s designed to slip on without a struggle, layers nicely over a shirt and has smartly-placed ventilation to cool you during longer walks. The attached, adjustable hood comes in handy, too. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary