NQP Men's Regular StormRaker Shell Jacket
Item # 422022-356
Not Quite Perfect™
- Dirt/oil marks; material flaws; sewing faults; color faults; packaging faults
- Nylon shell repels rain, thanks to our exclusive DriOff™ finish
- Breathable mesh lining
- Adjustable snap-off hood for coverage, convenience
- "Bi-swing" shoulders for added movement
- Adjustable cuffs help seal out the cold
- Two cargo pockets with handwarmer pockets, plus two chest pockets
Some Jackets suffered dirt spots. Some had material flaws, sewing faults & color flaws while some had packaging faults. Maddening as these defects are, they're also quite minor. If we felt otherwise, you wouldn't find us offering these at any price.
Here's a versatile jacket you'll find yourself reaching for day after day. It's perfect to grab and go most anywhere, with plenty of pockets to carry the essentials. And behind our StormRaker's casual styling are features that take on the elements. The wind-resistant nylon shell has a DriOff finish to protect against light rain. Plus the zipper front has a storm shield for extra coverage. For storage, jacket has four front pockets and even a pocket on the sleeve — all with secure closures. Inside chest pocket, too. 100% nylon. Machine wash. Imported.