Men's Regular Waxed Cotton Down Parka
Item # 407258-A65
Rugged looks, weathers the storm.
- Water-repellent waxed cotton makes water bead up, roll off
- 600 fill power down for supreme warmth
- Removable faux sherpa fleece collar for a touch of style
- Inner drawcord waist
- Bellowed patch pockets with dual side entry
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -25° to 5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Waxed Cotton Down Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
The waxed cotton fabric comes from world-renowned British Millerain® — a leader in the field of weatherproof fabrics since the 1880s. Originally developed to protect workers from harsh conditions at sea, this weathered fabric also fits today's more casual lifestyle. In our Parka, the outside is water-repellent waxed cotton to fend off foul weather; the inside is packed with 600 fill power down for superior warmth. Top half has a soft 100% cotton flannel lining; bottom half has a 100% nylon lining. Spot clean. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary