Men's Regular Merino Wool Fair Isle V-neck Sweater
Reduced Price Colors
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.
CONTINUE TO STEP 2
One of nature’s finest fibers with our fair price.
- Soft, warm, lightweight
- 100% Merino wool
- Knit using fine-gauge yarn
- Refined look dresses up or down
- Less bulky, layers beautifully
- Rib-knit cuffs and bottom
An outstanding sweater. In fact, probably the finest we’ve ever offered in Merino wool, a variety that’s been favored for centuries for its soft hand, light weight and surprising warmth. Knit using fine-gauge yarn, this sweater is less bulky and more comfortable than others, especially when layered. With our fair price it’s more affordable too. Other shops often charge $100 or more for a quality Merino wool sweater like this. Dry clean. Imported.
Men's Merino Wool Fair Isle V-neck Sweater
This sweater is gorgeous and my 18 year old son loves it.
I am impressed by the quality and smart look. The price is very good; I have compared it to other Fair Isle sweaters from well known stores and their price point is much higher.
Well done Lands' End!
November 24, 2012
Thin, not full fashioned, and made in China
I can't complain too much as I got this at a discount. Nevertheless, I take issues with this sweater.
1. Made in China. "nuff said. The price, even at a discount, is far and above what is fair for this product.
2. Thin. Ladies thin in fact. Again given the price, I expected more than paper machie type wool thin enough to read a newspaper through. Layering, yes, you better plan on several layers under this if you intend to stay warm.
3. Cut and Sewn construction. Once again, I feel for the price, a fully fashioned construction would be better here. Instead the front and back panels are sewn together just like you see in the mall stores. The sleeves are sewn together lengthwise leaving an unsightly seam on the backside. There is no freedom of movement in the shoulders due to the cut and sew design so this sweater rides up constantly throughout the day.
Would not order again nor would I recommend to anyone. Especially at this price.
November 9, 2012