Men's Regular Hooded Squall® Jacket
Item # 396498-8K0
A windproof, highly water-resistant favorite for serious winter weather.
- Tough nylon shell with WindCheck® barrier
- Warmer, softer ThermaCheck®-300 fleece lining
- Fleece-lined (removable) hood is designed to lie flat when not in use
- Adjustable cuffs and bottom let you seal up or vent as needed
- Compartment inside pockets holds handwarmer packets
- Inside zip pocket holds cell phone, MP3 player
- More to stay warm! Shop our collection of coordinating Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- TEMPERATURE RATING WARMER: -5° to 15° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Hooded Squall Jacket in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
Our Squall® Jacket has been around 27 years and counting. And as a member of the legendary Squall family, this jacket has all the famous Squall features you'd expect — and now, more. The tough, nylon shell has a WindCheck barrier to make it windproof. Plus it has a water-resistant DriOff™ finish, so water beads up, rolls off. The inside is lined with warmer, softer ThermaCheck-300 fleece. Adjustable cuffs and bottom let you seal up or vent as needed. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary