Men's Regular Expedition Down Parka
Item # 418207-8K5
$299.00 NOW $159.97
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
Look out winter! Here comes our warmest down parka.
- Extremely warm 600 fill power down insulation
- Waterproof fabric and sealed seams keep out snow and slush
- Breathable shell feels soft, helps you stay comfortable
- Hidden zip closure with rip-grip stormflap
- Detachable hood with visor and quick bungee adjustments
- Cozy fleece inside the collar, cuffs and pockets
- Flapped pockets with dual-side entry
- Slightly longer in back for more coverage
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARMEST: -30° to 0° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Expedition Down Parka in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
Whether you can’t get enough of winter or just don’t want winter to get the best of you, our Expedition Parka is about staying warm and dry. Designed with the extreme-weather features of those costing twice as much, it has 600 fill power down insulation for superior warmth. And the fabric is completely waterproof with sealed seams to prevent snow, sleet and other wet stuff from getting in. Also helping fend off the elements is a covered zip front with rip-grip stormflap, adjustable cuffs and insulated hood. To hold your gear, parka sports four zippered pockets outside, plus two patch pockets and one zippered pocket inside. Drawcord waist. Shell is 59% cotton/41% nylon, lining is 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.