Men's Regular Expedition Down Jacket
Item # 404313-7R2
Look out winter! Here comes our warmest down jacket.
- Extremely warm 600 fill power down insulation
- Waterproof fabric fends off snow, sleet, and slush
- Internal/external stormflaps double the protection
- Insulated hood and faux fur trim are both removable
- Cozy fleece adds extra softness inside the collar and pockets
- Snap pockets with dual side entry
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -45° to -25° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Expedition Down Jacket in with a typical winter wardrobe. learn more
Wisconsin winters have taught us what it takes to stay warm. And if you're brave enough to take on Mother Nature, so is our Expedition Jacket. Designed with the extreme-weather features of jackets costing twice as much, it has 600 fill power down insulation and the fabric is completely waterproof to keep you warm and dry. Helping to block out cold and seal in warmth is a zip/snap front with double stormflaps, adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem. (The breathable shell helps you stay comfortable.) And the details don't stop there. To keep you organized, jacket sports zippered pockets at the chest, one on the sleeve, plus one inside with a cord port for an MP3 player. There is also a mesh accessory pocket with cordlock for added storage. 100% polyester. Machine wash (note: remove fur trim before washing. Fur trim is dry clean only). Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary