Men's Tall Classic Squall Jacket
Item # 418214-WN8
$104.00 NOW $59.99
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
Wear a legend.
- Tough nylon shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Unlike most men's jackets, it has sealed seams to keep out rain, snow, sleet and more
- Soft ThermaCheck®-300 fleece lining
- Zip front with chinguard and interior storm guard
- Fleece-lined collar and pockets for added comfort
- Secure zippered pockets
- Performance label inside highlights key Squall features
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARMER: 0° to +20° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Squall Jacket in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
- Experience The Ultimate Squall Test
Born in the early 80s, it’s our best-selling men's jacket, the oldest member of the Squall® family and the first piece of outerwear we ever offered. By land or sea, it has been the trusty companion of thousands for decades. And oh, the stories it could tell – from the Mountain Rescue team in Washington to being handed down to a goat! Popular for its classic style and versatility, our Squall Jacket is warm, windproof and waterproof. But although there have been fabric enhancements through the years, our Jacket’s signature features have remained, including raglan sleeves, rib-knit cuffs and hem, and the Lands’ End® label adorning the left chest. Inside vertical zip pocket holds an MP3 player, money and more. Like all of our men's winter jackets and everything we sell, it's Guaranteed. Period.® Machine wash. Imported.