Men's Allen Edmonds Stewart Plain Toe Oxford Shoes
Item # 421977-WM0
From Allen Edmonds, America’s master shoemaker.
- From the Allen Edmonds "Rough Collection"
- Natural wax-infused leather upper with a unique rugged look
- Foot-conforming cork footbed
- Full leather lining
- True-welt construction
- Double-oak leather sole w/split-reverse welt
- Custom stacked leather heel w/rubber toplift
- Please note: Promotion Code Savings not valid on this item.
It’s not often you find a shoe this nicely made. But we’re not surprised. This one is from Allen Edmonds®, the nation’s premier men’s shoemaker since 1922. To create this oxford Allen Edmonds chooses waxed saddle leather for its great dress/casual look and a strong double-leather sole for longlasting wear. As for comfort, there’s plenty. Allen Edmonds builds in a cork footbed to conform to the shape of your foot for a custom-like fit. Made in USA.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary