Little Kids' Squall Parka
Item # 191414-A60
Squall Parka, ready for anything.
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMER -15°/5° Fahrenheit learn more
- 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell, with Dri-off is windproof and water-resistant
- Attached hood has warm fleece lining, too
- Flapped cargo pockets protect contents
- Parka length provides more coverage than a jacket
The feature-packed Squall® Parka is one of our most proven coats. Warm, windproof and highly water-resistant, it's been protecting kids (and grown ups) from nasty weather for years. Plus, kids get an attached hood, an interior drawcord at the waist, and quick-adjust cuffs. It's a lot of Parka! We've also added an interior pocket and cord port for an MP3 player. Like all Squalls, the Parka has a highly water-resistant, 3-ply Supplex® nylon shell, toasty fleece lining, 360° reflective trim for visibility, and insulated, nylon-lined sleeves to make dressing easier. Ready for winter? Our Squall Parka is! Sized to fit over a sweater. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary