Kids' First ClassMate® Yeti 18" Upright
Reduced Price Colors
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.
CONTINUE TO STEP 2
Fit to travel.
- Fits all standard overhead storage
- Large main compartment has two zippered interior pockets for organizing
- Two quick-release straps stabilize the load in the main compartment
- One large, zippered exterior pocket, plus one small for keeping extras handy
- Telescoping dual-pole handle design is stable and easy to maneuver
- In-line skate wheels roll smoothly
- Tough, lightweight 600D polyester
- Make it Your Own with a monogram, embroidery, heat transfer and more
- Order monogramming above; for all other personalization options call 1-800-963-4816 or use Get Live Help
Our First ClassMate® Wheeled Upright is designed and tested to carry everything your kid needs for carry-on travel. What it fits: 5 pair underwear, 3 pants/shorts, 2 polos, 3 tees/turtlenecks, 1 oxford shirt, fleece/rain jacket, swim trunks, hooded sweatshirt, pajamas, shoes. 600D polyester. Approx. weight 5.3 lbs. 18"Hx12"Wx9"D. 1944 cu. in. Spot clean. Imported.
Kids' First ClassMateŽ Yeti 18" Upright
Excellent Purchase - holds almost everything for my little one!
My son and I just got back from a school trip to NYC and let me tell you we were so pleased with this luggage. It can hold ALOT and it fits in the overhead bin so if you are paranoid like I am in the event luggage gets lost, you can easily fit 3 to 4 days of clothes for your little one in this bag plus games, toys etc. I am one happy customer, my son loved the fact that he had his own bag to pull around and we received so many compliments from other parents. As always Lands End did not disappoint. The bag is off a high quality and monogram was very nice and appropriate as well.
March 1, 2013
Perfect size, awful personalization stitching
I got this luggage for my 2-year-old son. The print is so cute and it is the perfect size for a weekend trip to the grandparents'. I can fit my son's clothes, pajamas, blankets, and even his pillow! The only criticism I have is that the personalized stitching looks terrible. It looks as though each letter gets smaller and smaller, and it's not level. Even my husband (who, as a typical guy, never cares or notices these things) immediately commented on how bad our son's name came out. We have a similar bag for my daughter and her name looks great, so I know they can do a good job...but if I were to ever order anything again, I'd take it somewhere to have it personalized instead of taking my chances.
November 26, 2012