Supima Embroidered Sailboat Bath Towel
Item # 437451-A67
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
An elegant addition to any guest bathroom.
- Rare Supima — the top 3% of cotton grown in the U.S.
- Combed for added softness
- Detailed with nautically inspired embroidery
- Bath Towel is 650 grams per square meter
- Bath Towel measures 30″x56″
- Hand Towel measures 19″x30″
- Oeko-Tex® certified, having been tested for over 100 harmful substances
“The best towels I’ve ever bought!” is a description of our Supima Towels from a
America-grown Supima® cotton’s secret is the extra-long, fine fibers. We also comb them, removing the shortest ones, which lets us spin even smoother, silkier yarn. The result is thirsty terry toweling that impresses almost everyone who uses it. Bath Towel is generously sized — 56” long — for wrap-around comfort, and bigger overall than standard sizes. 100% combed Supima cotton. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary