Little Boys' New Iron Knee® Lined Canvas Pants
Good Housekeeping VIP (Very Innovative Products) Award Winner!
Reduced Price Colors
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.
CONTINUE TO STEP 2
Our toughest Pull-on pants ever!
- Good Housekeeping VIP (Very Innovative Products) Award Winner!
- Legendary double knees are reinforced with Iron Knees: an interior polyester patch that adds double the durability where pants need it most
- Tough 8oz. 100% cotton canvas
- Lined with 100% cotton flannel for warmth
- Cargo pockets for stashing maximum gear
- Pull-on convenience! the 3/4 elastic waist has enough give for them to pull-on and pull-off with ease
- Hidden-adjustable waist with functional fly in Big Boy sizes
These pull-on pants are the go-to pants for active boys — built to handle all the abuse your guy throws at them. With an updated look, they still pack legendary durability and more thanks to Iron Knees®. Lined with soft cotton flannel. Cargo pockets are plenty big for hauling toy cars, sticks & whatnot. Machine wash. Imported.
Boys' New Iron KneeŽ Lined Canvas Pants
pants are made exceptionally well. love the line option
December 23, 2012
My two skinny boys looove these pants on cold days. With little insulation of their own, the fleece lining keeps them toasty all day long. I catch them on sale and stock up.
November 25, 2012
Great winter outdoor pants for scouting.
Great pants - good quality - nice color - the only thing I would change is that the pants only have three belt loops.
January 5, 2013
not slm enough
These are very nice pants but they are still not slim enough. They really need the elastic and button on the inside.
December 27, 2012
Snuggy but big
I think my son will love these once we order a slim size. I haven't had to order any pants for him in slim, but the waist on the regular was too big even with the cinched in waistband all the way in. We are exchanging for a slim size. He wore them for a few hours and loved the warmth, but refuses to wear them since they were falling down on him. Hopefully it is really the waist and not the short rise. We'll see...
December 6, 2012