Boys' Expedition 4-in-1 Parka
Item # 392065-7R7
Our warmest, waterproof, most versatile parka.
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST -15°/15° Fahrenheit. learn more
- Waterproof, windproof, 3-ply nylon shell, with DriOff™ finish
- Exceptionally warm 600 fill power down liner jacket can be worn on its own
- Down liner jacket is built with zip-off sleeves and converts to a vest
- New! Grow-A-Long® sleeves extend up to 1.5 inches to fit them as they grow
- SnowGuard wrist cuffs: an interior sleeve extension lets them slip their thumb through the cuff, keeping out cold and snow
- EZ-Zip Tab makes zipping themselves up easier
- Reflective zipper pulls and logo in back for visibility
- Parka length hits below the hip
- Little Boy S 4, M 5-6, L 7
- Boy S 8, M 10-12, L 14-16, XL 18-20
Looking for our warmest, most versatile protection? Expedition 4-in-1 Parka is it. For exceptional warming power, the parka is insulated with a 600 fill down liner jacket that can be worn zipped out of the shell for cold, dry conditions. The down liner also has zip-off sleeves and converts to a vest, perfect as an added layer of warmth on milder days. The waterproof, windproof nylon shell with DriOff™ finish has taped critical seams, PolarThin™ insulation for stand-alone warmth, making it an excellent rain shell. Zipped together, it's a parka built to take on winter's worst. Even better, innovative features make it more of an incredible value: Grow-a-long® arms easily extend for growing kids; SnowGuard wrist cuffs lock out the elements; an interior Stowaway Pocket is great for stashing mittens and a hat; the EZ-Zip Tab helps them zip-up themselves; and a hand warmer sheath in each front pocket secures a hand warmer packet (sold separately). Other features include: an attached hood with visor, rip-grip adjustable cuffs to cinch out cold and snow, and an MP3 pocket with cord port. Faux fur hood ruff is removable (dry clean, only). 100% nylon shell. 100% nylon lining. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary