Women's Stadium Squall® Coat
If you've heard of Wisconsin's "Frozen Tundra," you know why we made Stadium Squall so warm!
- Our longest women's Squall Parka offers ample protection against cold and wind
- Tough Supplex nylon shell has a water-resistant DriOff™ finish
- WindCheck laminate blocks icy winds
- ThermaCheck fleece lining adds even more warmth
- Plenty of pockets, plus a fleece-lined hood!
- More to stay warm! Shop our collection of coordinating Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -20° to 5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Stadium Squall Parka in while wearing a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
The "Frozen Tundra" is a fond nickname for Green Bay's Lambeau Field, where the weather can be tougher than the football! Stadium Squall's® design was inspired by watching games in Wisconsin's famously cold winters: it has a tough Supplex® nylon shell and exclusive WindCheck® laminate to ward off fierce wind and cold, while the warm knee length offers even more protection. (A two-way zipper and snaps at the hem let you adjust the width, so you can walk without shuffling.) Stadium Squall also has a high collar, fleece-lined hood, two inside pockets, a drawcord waist, adjustable cuffs, flap pockets and handwarmer pockets. More than enough to be named "champ" in our book! Top half is lined in our warmest, wind-resistant ThermaCheck® fleece; bottom half, in nylon. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary