Women's Sidney Down Parka
Extra-warm from hood to hem.
- Exclusive DriOff™ finish for water-resistant protection
- 650 fill power down warmth: nature's best insulator
- Extra-deep hood keeps more heat around your head
- Hood features removable synthetic fur ruff
- TEMPERATURE RATING - WARMEST: -30° to 0° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Sidney Down Parka in while wearing a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
Our Sidney Down Parka surrounds you in warmth, taking the edge off winter's deepest freezes. 650 fill power down is packed in a nicely designed nylon shell. You'll appreciate the deep cut of the hood that will keep your head wrapped and snug. Oversized buttons add style while keeping the storm shield closed over the zip front. Concealed knit cuffs and a drawcord-adjustable waist help seal out cold too, making this Down Parka one of our best winter warmers. 100% nylon. 80% down/20% feather fill. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary